- Processable materials: clips of fabrics and non-woven fabrics of natural and synthetic fibers; yarn waste and synthetic fibers
- Production rate: 800 - 1300 kg/h
- Working width: 1500 mm
- Installed power: 95.84 kW
- Overall dimensions: 4220 x 2330 x 2040 (H) mm
- Installed worldwide: 2 units
Dell’Orco & Villani is proud to present its latest technology for textile waste recycling.
After 50 years of experience in textile waste recycling, Dell’Orco & Villani comes back with a new machine, TITAN 1500, which main features include:
- small footprint
- computerized control
- adjustable distances and feed speeds in working condition
- easy access for daily cleaning and maintenance
- compact design
- no transmission chains with direct drive motors
The new tearing machine can be combined with the new generation of carding openers to obtain a perfect quality fibres with reduced machinery and less installed power.