SPB Chute Feeding Silo
- Processable materials: clips of fabrics and non-woven fabrics of natural and synthetic fibers
- Production rate: 700 - 1200 - 1800 kg/h
- Working widths: 950 - 1450 - 1850 mm
- Installed power: SPB/1450: 1.16 kW; SPB/1850: 1.3 kW
- Overall dimensions: SPB/950: 800 x 1500 x 3450 (H) mm; SPB/1450: 800 x 2000 x 3450 (H) mm; SPB/1850: 800 x 2400 x 3450 (H) mm
- Installed worldwide: 47 units
The SPB Silo is used for the homogeneous and uniform feeding of fibres, yarns, non-woven cuttings into tearing machines and fine openers.
The machine is equipped with:
- oscillating distributor for fibers feeding
- vibrating wall
- suction system for balancing and air filtering used for the transport of the fiber
The delivery of the material is controlled by two motorized rollers.