CAP Bale Opener
- Processable materials: natural and synthetic virgin and regenerated fibers
- Production rate: 500 - 1000 - 1500 kg/h
- Working width: 1450 - 1850 - 2500 mm
- Installed power: CAP/1450: 6.84 kW; CAP/1850: 6.84 kW; CAP/2500: 7.59 kW
- Overall dimensions: CAP/1450: 6320 x 1950 x 3190 (H) mm; CAP/1850: 6320 x 2350 x 3190 (H) mm; CAP/2500: 6320 x 3000 x 3190 (H) mm
- Installed worldwide: 45 units
The CAP Bale Opener is installed in blending plants for medium-high production rates (up to 1000 kg/h on each station) provided with weighting conveyor, allows a good precision (±3%).
It is used for the automatic opening of bales of new or regenerated fibers and volumetric delivery.
The model CAP is same as model CAB, except for the following characteristics:
- The front section of the machine is equipped with a volumetric delivery system composed of a stationary plexiglass front wall and a back oscillating wall in stainless steel
- The front wall can be adjusted manually without stopping the machine in order to vary the chamber width from 100 to 210 mm
- On request, it can be installed a frequency to control the oscillation rate of the back wall
- The amplitude of the oscillation of the vibrating wall can be manually adjusted
- The level of the ﬁbres in the delivery chute is kept constant by a photocell adjustable in height
- The delivery doffing roller is driven by an independent motor gearbox