CO Carding Opener
- Processable materials: synthetic fibers; needle punched and thermo-bonded non woven waste
- Production rate: 250 - 800 kg/h
- Working widths: 1000 - 1500 - 1900 mm
- Installed power: CO/1000: 12.12 kW; CO/1500: 16.12 kW; CO/1900: 20.15 kW
- Overall dimensions: CO/1000: 2950 x 1490 x 1150 (H) mm; CO/1500: 2950 x 1990 x 1150 (H) mm; CO/1900: 3050 x 2430 x 1150 (H) mm
- Installed Worldwide: 129 units
This machine has been developed for the fine accurate pre-opening of synthetic virgin fibres in the blending processes in order to obtain a better and more even distribution of bicomponent fibres in the blend or for a more effective and intimate final mixing of the various components of a blend prior to feeding the downstream machines. The Carding Opener is composed of a main cylinder with rigid wire clothing, one feed apron and two feed rollers plus three worker rollers all clothed with rigid wire. All the above devices have adjustable speed controlled by separate frequency inverters for the easy setting of the machine.