SV Vertical Silo
- Processable materials: natural and synthetic virgin and regenerated fibers; polyurethane foam; cellulose; wood fiber
- Production rate: 500 - 1000 kg/h
- Working widths: 1000 - 1500 mm
- Installed power: 3.36 kW
- Overall dimensions: SV/1000: 1350 x 1000 x 2400 (H) mm; SV/1500: 1850 x 1000 x 2400 (H) mm
- Installed worldwide: 54 units
The Vertical Silo SV is used in the electronic weigh-pan blending systems in place of the bale opener for the direct feeding of pre-opened fibres or special materials such as polyurethane grinded foam chips or similar products that would create problems in the feeding through the standard bale openers. It is composed of a top storage room, two bottom feed rollers and an opening/doffing drum underneath.